Material Handling Equipment Solutions
Material handling equipment solutions from Manitou are guaranteed to maximise uptime and extend service life, while maintaining operating efficiency and user comfort.
With over 60 years of global experience, Manitou remains at the forefront of equipment design, offering telehandlers, forklifts, access platforms and skid steer loaders. Manitou will plan your handling solution for optimal effectiveness and efficiency.
Designed and manufactured to comply with European standards of safety, material handling equipment from Manitou can be customised for unique applications in the mining, construction, agriculture and warehousing industries. With a comprehensive, nationwide backup support team available 24/7, you are provided with expertise, knowledge and first class customer service.
With 19 models available, Manitou telehandlers (telescopic handlers) are versatile and will optimise any heavy-duty handling task. Maximum lifting capacities up to 35 tons and heights up to 30 meters! - Flameproof technology for underground soft rockmining conditions READ MORE
With over 30 models to choose from, Manitou electric and diesel/LPG forklifts are designed for maximum loads up to 7 tons in both indoor and extreme rough terrain applications. READ MORE
Our range of track loaders, skid steer loaders and articulated loaders are compact, robust and durable - lifting up to 1.7 tons to heights of 1.7 meters. A range of EDGE attachments are available. READ MORE
Skid steer loader and telehandler attachments from Manitou increase productivity and minimise costs, and can be custom-designed to meet your requirements. READ MORE
Warehousing equipment from Manitou includes comprehensive ranges of electric forklifts, pallet stackers, order pickers and pallet trucks guaranteeing easy manoeuvrability with increased safety. READ MORE
Scissor lifts from Manitou Southern Africa include both diesel and electric types for both indoor and outdoor aerial work. Lift up to 680 kg! READ MORE
Latest news from Manitou
- Manitou celebrates the festive season with The Rock Five One Day Care orphanage The Rock Five One Day Care has been up and running for over 4 years. It currently cares for 25 children from the ages of 1 to 5 years old. ... READ MORE
- Grand Opening Of Manitou SA New Premises This opening ceremony was an important milestone for Manitou SA and we forward to growing the business even further in our new space.... READ MORE
- Customer-centric approach to aftermarket aids Manitou’s expansive growth The company has outgrown its current premises to the extent that its storage facilities are located on alternate premises, having converted its previous onsite warehouse into workshops to cater for demand and make certain that MSA customers receive more than their required aftersales service. The new Manitou premises, located in Proton Business Park, Chloorkop, Gauteng, is 15 000 m² and will be fully operational on 01 September 2016.... READ MORE
Find your ideal material handling equipment by industry.
- Material handling equipment from Manitou is available throughout South Africa, including: Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Free State, North West Province, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, Western Cape and Eastern Cape
- Manitou also has dealers in Africa, including: Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Malawi.
Save money with Manitou material handling equipment
By improving reliability, operating efficiency and machine capability, Manitou helps to get jobs done faster, without hassles, and with fewer resources. This translates into substantial savings through reduced unplanned downtime, repair costs and labour hours.