Gehl R190 Skid Steer Loader
Height To Hinge: 3061mm
Operating Capacity: 862kg
Operating Capacity w/Counterweight: 957kg
Power (kW) @ rpm: 52 kW @ 2500
The R Series radial-lift skid steer loaders fall into the large-frame category, bringing unparalleled performance to the jobsite. When equipped with optional counterweights, the rated operating capacities of the machine reach an impressive 957 kg weight capacity and lift heights that reach up to 3 metres!
Special Features:Designed for maximum operator comfort! The new R260 has a spacious operator station with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Gehl.
- Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests
- Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge
- Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine
- Extra-large side screens provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas
- Optional pressurised sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment